Sunday, July 15, 2007

Discovery


It’s little hard to do one illustration for week, well for me, because I have to do a lot of things…

Well, when I thought about discovery I remembered “The Love”. I believe that it’s the best Discovery in the world. It’s the thing that to make us to move in every sense.



Es un poco difícil hacer una ilustración por semana, bueno para mí, porque tengo muchas cosas que hacer.

Bueno, cuando pensé acerca de “Discovery” (Descubrimiento) recordé el amor. Yo creo que el amor es el mejor descubrimiento del mundo. Es la cosa que nos mueve en todos los sentidos.



C’est peu difficile faire une illustration pour la semaine, pour moi. Parce que je dois faire beaucoup de choses.

Bien, quand J’ai pensé en la Découvert (Discovery), je me suis rappelé en "l’amour". Je crois que c’est la meilleure découverte au monde. C’est la chose qui nous inspirer faire tout.

8 comments:

martina said...

ah... essa é a melhor descoberta de todas!
linda tua ilustracion para o tema!
:D

Tina Poe said...

Very cute, love them!

Willie Baronet said...

It is the best discovery!

bookbabie said...

Very good , love is one of the very best discoveries:)

Loni Edwards said...

I love this! So vibrant! I like shirts, the smiley face on the boy's is adorable!

DINTOONS said...

wonderful theme, and wonderful illustations!! discovering the boundless source of LOVE within one's own heart and in our wonderful universe is the greatest discovery!!! :o)

M. Hassan said...

hi lucia
beautiful illustrations I luv em please keepup :)

Jess von I said...

One of the greatest discoveries of life :D Very sweet!